Vehicle Adaptation Devices by Guidosimplex
And Locally Manufactured Devices
Are you physically disabled but would like to drive a conventional car?
Are you physically challenged and require vehicle adaptation to match your driving difficulties?
BIO-GLOVE can be used as follows:
· to hold onto dumbbells in order to perform weighted exercise,
· clipped to cable machines to perform cable exercises,
· and even tied to resistance bands to perform rehabilitation type exercises.
However the use of BIO-GLOVE is not restricted only to exercise. BIO-GLOVE can be used:
· to assist in the performance of activities of daily living such as brushing of teeth, brushing of hair and even holding onto pens and pencils.
· Who can benefit from it?BIO-GLOVE will become an important device used by different people including quadriplegics, paraplegics, hemiplegics, stroke patients and any individuals who find it difficult to hold onto any training material or everyday necessities as a result of decreased finger or hand movements.
· Is the BIO-Glove durable and easy to use? BIO-GLOVE is made of very strong durable material that is easy to put on and comfortable to wear. BIO-GLOVE is versatile and can be used on both hands. BIO-GLOVE has Velcro straps that allow the individual to mould the device to the individuals hand so it can be used by everybody. BIO-GLOVE is easy to apply and does not require professional assistance.
Introductory offer Priced at R499.00
By using Guido Simplex and locally manufactured adaptation devices, when fitted to your vehicle, will make it possible for you to become mobile in your own right.
Disabled, but want to be independent in your ability to travel from one place to another? Then approach EasyDriveWC.
EasyDriveWC is owned by Johan Cillié, a Mechanical Engineer who has 26 years experience in the motor industry.
Johan has been modifying vehicles for years now providing reliable, innovative vehicle solutions to the needs of the disabled.
The combination of his mechanical and technical knowledge and his compassionate nature assures his clients first class service.
Easydrive has just
modified a power steering
to be 50% lighter to operate. Lighter power steering is essential for high level injured drivers that lack the power to turn the steering wheel. These modifications were in the past done in Europe and shipped here, resulting in exorbitant prices. The modification that EasyDrive does like this costs in the region of R7000.00 and takes about a week to complete. The effort to drive your vehicle is greatly reduced and results in less fatigue.